Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Home made coffee ice cream





It's only day 2 of my holidays and i am flippin bored. I wake up at 8 every single morning and i literally just sit on my couch and rot away. I made some coffee ice cream with some leftover coffee powder i found at home which was set to expire in october, and it was my first attempt at ice cream making without an ice cream machine!! Perfect for the weather now, just one scoop of cold frosty coffee cream topped with a chocolate wafer, yum!

Also, a few things i got over the weekend. I got a knitted sweater from H&M and a plastic mint satchel at the flea for $5! I also received my sunglasses in the mail and i can't wait to wear them soon! I guess the only thing that is good about the sunny weather in Singapore is that you get excuses to buy funky shades :)





2 comments: