Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Kalorie

Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

So, i haven't had a real cupcake in years now, considering how cupcakes nowadays are WAYYY too overpriced for me. I was pleasantly surprised when i had friends telling me that delifrance cupcakes were priced at only $2.80 each. I went ahead and bought just two pieces, oreo cream cheese and a chocolate supreme or something. And here is my thought... how can anyone eat one cupcake and not feel the horrible guilt! Just sinking my teeth into the creamy pile of calorie induced nightmare was just... too much for me to take. Luckily i had a cold glass of honey citrus tea to wash away the sin.... 
Cupcakes with pretty frosting and yummy colors looks pretty and all, but the cream was just... i guess i am no cupcake person. That said, i shall stick to my muffins and sponge cakes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment